PRACTI - Tutorial No. 13
Tickets and Saving transactions
Some customers might take an unusually long time to decide on their order, or may have to come back to complete their purchase. PRACTI allows you to continue to serve customers while keeping the other customer’s order as a ticket, awaiting payment. Cool right! Its also so simple, just follow these steps:
1. Say, a customer has placed an order but has had a last minute change-of-heart, and wishes to deliberate further. You also want to serve the customers behind him in the queue.
2. You need to save the order by clicking the ‘Save’ tab at the bottom of the page, and enter in details about the order which make it memorable.
3. The order will temporarily disappear, allowing you to serve other customers.
4. When the customer has decided the exact details of their order, click the ‘Ticket’ button at the bottom right side of the page. Here, the customer’s initial order will be displayed.
5. Select it, and then you can remove or add products to the order. How efficient!
Make sure to watch our next tutorial on Setting up and managing employees.