PRACTI - Tutorial No. 5
Adding Add ons to products
Just as we added variants, we can also add ‘Addons’ to products. The process is no more complex than adding variants and takes a short amount of time. The linkages between your product catalogue and Reggie mean that addressing specific customer needs and requirements is quick and easy. Follow these simple steps.
1. Just like adding variations to existing products, click on the edit button on the right hand side of the page.
2. From the same menu where we selected variants, select ‘Add ons’.
3. Now, we need to create a new Add on group.
4. Simply click ‘Add new’ having selected the Create button, and the Back Office will ask that you fill out the name of the add on, a description, the price and the cost. Do this as many times as necessary to offer the choice of add ons for the customer.
5. This add on group is then associated with this specific product. Now, every time someone orders the pistachio ice cream, they will be offered a choice of add ons for their product.
Make sure to watch our next tutorial on how to add Products to your Reggie.